Campaign for Prevention of SIDS
/ H / < /
* Serving as a contact person for SIDS related information
* Distribution of information on the prevention of SIDS to childcare practitioners, childcare related organizations, childcare facilities, and municipalities across the country
* Making an appeal to insurance companies to create liability insurance with a broader coverage including sickness, similar to the one for licensed childcare providers, which will be available to non-licensed nurseries, home childcare providers, and babysitters.
* Providing other non-licensed childcare providers with information on necessary insurance coverage.
* Rental service of video casettes on SIDS (in preparation)
* Maintaining webpages in both Japanese and English
* Republication (April 1997) and distribution of 130 Little Cries
* Communicating to other childcare providers my own experience and reflections on SIDS
Meeting: SIDS Study Group|
Host: Society for the Study of Childcare, Matsue City, Shimane Prefecture
Date: June 21, 1997
Meeting: Daytime Foster Parents Childcare Study Group of Kyoto City